Today, we went out for the last time before school opens.Initially, I wasn't sure I would be going since I'm not exactly in good shape now...but I thought, well, it's the last time we're going to be together so might as well go. Besides, it would do me good to get some fresh air instead of staying home all the time right?
At 11am, went over to Tampines MRT station by bus 17, so had to walk some distance. But that was ok because I really need to excercise (just imagine all the fats deposited at your arteries...) and it was seriously cold. Met Cartan and we went to This Fashion. Mei Yi then came followed by lastly, Cheryl. And they all decided to get me a new top because...I forgot why. Hehe...oh well...
Anyway, I got a blue short sleeved shirt and wore that immediately (to the demands of the other three people) then we went to get tickets for Kung Fu Hustle. And no, the guy at the booth DID NOT give us good seats because he thought I was pretty. In fact, actually, the three people were embarrassing themselves behind me while I order the tickets so...yup. Went to Food court and got lunch before walking about the place.
Kung Fu Hustle was...quite violent. Like how that guy was decapitated by some other guy playing music on the...gu zheng? Really sad since the decapitated guy was very virtuous as Mei yi puts it...of course, it has its freakingly hilarious moments like the Land Lady chasing after the main character. Man, I couldn't stop laughing at that part! But you know, you gotta wonder, how did her bra came flying off when she hit the billboard with all her other clothes on???
I would rather say, the show is seriously lame with a lot of low-rated jokes and some unrealistic violence (Why isn't that man's blood sprouting like a fountain when his leg was cut off by the Axe Gang in the starting scene???). Make sense?
Anyways. After the show, we went to take Cheryl to the Esplanade since she's never been there before and I saw this really really cool poster of the movie, Battle Royale. It was R21 then so...I couldn't watch it. But, of course, do I really want to watch that show about how 42 students are placed on this island and they are to kill one another to survive and get out of the island alive? I quote "1 game, 42 students, 1 survivor."
I think that was the actual quote. Keyword: I think.
But maybe I wouldn't be able to take the violence? Oh wells.
Went up to the Roof Terrace and sat there chatting about many many things. When will we be able to get a chance to do this again once school starts for all of us? I agree, ignorance is bliss and somehow I wish not to move out of my comfort zone and face reality. But hey, it would be a challenge to go out there and show the world what you're really made of!
Yup. Around seven at night, we went back home after visiting the Esplanade Library. Met my dad at Bedok Interchange and we went back together talking about...communication skills. ^^"
Has anyone realize how...wierd I sound now? Perhaps it's just because of my dinner of Clam Chowder, 2 slices of Rye bread with lots of butter spread unevenly, some beheaded little fish, papaya and Planet Cola...